Web 2.0 technologies have provide all of us the ability to access free, awesome tools to interact with creating documents in pdf format. We can now annotate, highlight, customize text font, add colours, add hyperlinks and many more, things which were until recently impossible to do on PDFs.
- Poetry is Literacy too! Joy Harjo Named Poet Laureate June 25, 2019
- Poetry is Part of Literacy June 24, 2019
- Weekend Ed. Quote ~ June 22 June 22, 2019
- Today is NATIONAL SELFIE DAY June 21, 2019
- Assessment – Key Concepts for BUS-435 Part 2 June 20, 2019
Teague’s Tech Tricks
4OOPS Tech Tricks by Helen Teague
Tags to Posts
The 4OOPS Tech Tricks Blog by Helen Teague by Helen Teague, MEd. is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
Based on a work at 4oops.com.
Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at http://oops.bizland.com
This blog registered on Edubloggers Directory.....