Get a head start on the skills and resources you need for the year ahead with cool PD offerings from PBS TeacherLine, starting September 19th. Our convenient and flexible online courses provide you with the expert guidance and useful insight to help you and your students succeed. Choose from courses that span all grade levels and the entire curriculum.
Check out these teacher favorites open for enrollment:
PreK-2 Teaching Vocabulary: Word Meanings & Word Knowledge (RDLA172), 45 hours
K-6 Children’s Authors on the Web: Online Sites That Motivate Students to Write (RDLA125), 30 hours
K-8 An Introduction to Underlying Principles and Research for Effective Literacy Instruction (RDLA152), 45 hours
K-12 Graphic Organizers for 21st Century Learning (TECH195), 30 hours
K-12 Connecting Family, Community and Schools (INST320), 30 hours
Pick Your Course. Enroll Today— Fall Classes Begin September 19th!
- Keynote on Creativity Trends in Education – Hyderabad, India July 18, 2019
- EDP Workshop at the International Symposium on Developing Schools Creatively July 17, 2019
- International Symposium on Developing Schools Creatively ~Hyderabad, India July 8, 2019
- Weekend Ed. Quote ~ July 6 July 6, 2019
- Happy July 4th! July 4, 2019
Teague’s Tech Tricks
4OOPS Tech Tricks by Helen Teague
Tags to Posts
The 4OOPS Tech Tricks Blog by Helen Teague by Helen Teague, MEd. is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
Based on a work at 4oops.com.
Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at http://oops.bizland.com
This blog registered on Edubloggers Directory.....