The first Monday of September we celebrate Labor Day. A day to recognize our American workers’, who keep the nation’s economic train on it’s tracks. Although, we are all aware this Labor Day our nation has record unemployment and economic uncertainty.
As we gather with family and friends to enjoy this holiday – which may include baseball, picnics, beach or a pool party – lets remember those family members, friends and Americans struggling.
Lastly, of course, many Americans’, who are in the armed forces serving overseas, will be without their families this holiday. Take a moment and give thanks to the men and women in uniform. The Americans in uniform and our civilians overseas do ensure our freedom to enjoy this holiday in this great nation of ours.
Happy Labor Day
posted from comments by Jim McShane
- NSF STEM for All -Carry our Culture May 20, 2018
- NSF STEM for All Showcase Goes Live May 14-21, 2018 May 13, 2018
- Updated Sharing Resources found by Learners in PBS TeacherLine’s Library of Congress course May 5, 2018
- Weekend Ed. Quote ~ May 4 May 4, 2018
- Weekend Ed. Quote ~ April 26 April 27, 2018
Teague’s Tech Tricks
4OOPS Tech Tricks by Helen Teague
Tags to Posts
The 4OOPS Tech Tricks Blog by Helen Teague by Helen Teague, MEd. is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
Based on a work at 4oops.com.
Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at http://oops.bizland.com
This blog registered on Edubloggers Directory.....