Many children have a hard time with the transition from school and the schedule of school to home for the summer. Kids get used to seeing the same friends every day. They get used to a set classroom schedule. And then, suddenly, the sand beneath them shifts. Read the rest of the blog post from The Family Dinner Project which includes suggestions to implement for a helpful transition, even if your kids’ summer has already begun.
- Instructional Options with Interactive Google Maps September 19, 2019
- PBS TeacherLine Courses Begin Tomorrow!! Sign up Today!! September 17, 2019
- GCU TEC-516 Insights September 16, 2019
- PBS Webinar: Create Fun & Interactive Learning Centers September 16, 2019
- Weekend Ed. Quote ~ September 13 September 13, 2019
Teague’s Tech Tricks
4OOPS Tech Tricks by Helen Teague
Tags to Posts
The 4OOPS Tech Tricks Blog by Helen Teague by Helen Teague, MEd. is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
Based on a work at 4oops.com.
Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at http://oops.bizland.com
This blog registered on Edubloggers Directory.....