Teague's Tech Treks

Learning Technology and other Tech Observations by Dr. Helen Teague

By

Saturday TCEA Robotics Competition- Post 1

It’s 20 degrees outside on a frosty Texas morning and I am on my way to the CISD Robotics Competition sponsored by TCEA. I am a judge for the competition in the “Inventions” section. I keep hearing the “Here Comes the Judge” jingle in my head.

20Degrees

TCEARoboticsOutside

In the Inventions Contest, teams will create and develop a unique robotic invention that will solve a problem.
Student teams will need to approach their problem, working together like real team of engineers, to solve a
common challenge using the Engineering Design Process. The Engineering Design Process is a particular course
of action and sequence of operations intended to achieve a result or produce an outcome. The Engineering
Design Process consists of the following steps:
 Research
 Plan
 Prototype
 Document and Test
 Commercialize.

We are judging with a rubric correlated to the key words: Research, Plan, Prototype, Document and Test, and Commercialize.

4 Responses to Saturday TCEA Robotics Competition- Post 1

1. Wycotax says:

Thank You so much this kind of information!

Tax Planning is everything when it comes to tracking your business and job expenses. If you fail to plan, you plan to fail. We’ll help you on your way to financial success.

Visit Website: https://www.wycotax.com/

2. Hormone Replacement Therapy says:

Excellent post. I absolutely love this website. Thank You! Hormone Replacement Therapy

3. UV Light installation says:

Thank You so much this kind of information! UV Light installation

4. Hosted PBX South Africa says:

That is a good post. This post provides truly quality information. I’m bound to consider it. Very helpful tips are given here really. Thank you a great deal. Keep up the nice works. Hosted PBX South Africa