The innovative folks at Edorble have something fun to announce! There is a new alpha of Edorble WebVR, a cross-platform, browser-based multiplayer Edorble experience. Edorble WebVR works on Android, iOS, Mac, PC, Google Cardboard, Daydream, Oculus Rift, HTC Vive, and Gear VR. If curious to hear more, check out what you can in Edorble WebVR on their blog post announcing the launch. You can also just jump right in at https://edorble.com/webvr. Edorble will be building on this foundation in the weeks and months to come, and with participatory help from users, they will keep shaping it into something special for teachers and students around the world.
- Weekend Ed. Quote ~ December 7th December 7, 2018
- James Billington Digitized the Library of Congress Online November 27, 2018
- Weekend Ed. Quote ~ November 23 November 23, 2018
- Happy Thanksgiving from Abe and me November 22, 2018
- Pre-Thanksgiving Fall Leaves STEM & STEAM Lesson Ideas- Lesson Deliverable November 20, 2018
Teague’s Tech Tricks
4OOPS Tech Tricks by Helen Teague
Tags to Posts
The 4OOPS Tech Tricks Blog by Helen Teague by Helen Teague, MEd. is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
Based on a work at 4oops.com.
Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at http://oops.bizland.com
This blog registered on Edubloggers Directory.....