Pokémon GO dominates social media; since July 6, it has been mentioned on Twitter 6.6 million times. At one point on Sunday night, 130,000 tweets about the game per minute (Source: Adweek). The huge popularity caused Nintendo’s stock to rise over 24.5 percent. The game is currently available in the U.S, Australia and New Zealand (Source: Variety).
- Keynote on Creativity Trends in Education – Hyderabad, India July 18, 2019
- EDP Workshop at the International Symposium on Developing Schools Creatively July 17, 2019
- International Symposium on Developing Schools Creatively ~Hyderabad, India July 8, 2019
- Weekend Ed. Quote ~ July 6 July 6, 2019
- Happy July 4th! July 4, 2019
Teague’s Tech Tricks
4OOPS Tech Tricks by Helen Teague
Tags to Posts
The 4OOPS Tech Tricks Blog by Helen Teague by Helen Teague, MEd. is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
Based on a work at 4oops.com.
Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at http://oops.bizland.com
This blog registered on Edubloggers Directory.....