Learning then also shifts from being rigid and prescribed to more permeable and malleable as the learner embraces the uniqueness of who they are, what they are learning and why it is important the them in their particular situation of life
~Kroth, M., & Boverie, P. (2009).
- Weekend Ed. Quote ~ November 16 November 16, 2018
- CCE Finland: Panel Discussion and Twitter Chat on Assessment Part 2 November 14, 2018
- CCE Finland: Panel Discussion and Twitter Chat on Assessment Part 1 November 13, 2018
- the 6th International Sympsoum on Creative Education organized by CCE Finland! November 11, 2018
- U.S. Veteran’s Day – November 11 November 11, 2018
Teague’s Tech Tricks
4OOPS Tech Tricks by Helen Teague
Tags to Posts
The 4OOPS Tech Tricks Blog by Helen Teague by Helen Teague, MEd. is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
Based on a work at 4oops.com.
Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at http://oops.bizland.com
This blog registered on Edubloggers Directory.....