Learning then also shifts from being rigid and prescribed to more permeable and malleable as the learner embraces the uniqueness of who they are, what they are learning and why it is important the them in their particular situation of life
~Kroth, M., & Boverie, P. (2009).
- Weekend Ed. Quote – August 17 August 17, 2018
- Back to School: Gear Up with Gratitude Mini-Lessons August 13, 2018
- Weekend Ed. Quote ~ August 10 August 10, 2018
- Back to School with Instructions for VoiceThread – 9 Short & Sweet Steps August 8, 2018
- Nerd Research Minute – August 6 – Reducing Distance Online August 6, 2018
Teague’s Tech Tricks
4OOPS Tech Tricks by Helen Teague
Tags to Posts
The 4OOPS Tech Tricks Blog by Helen Teague by Helen Teague, MEd. is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
Based on a work at 4oops.com.
Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at http://oops.bizland.com
This blog registered on Edubloggers Directory.....