PBS TeacherLine offers graduate-level courses in a supportive, online environment that makes learning flexible and accessible. Join the new term beginning on Wednesday, May 1st that features a special lineup of courses designed to enhance your technology and teaching skills in reading, math, and social studies. Register today to reserve your spot!
- TECHNOLOGY: Leveraging Smart and Social Digital Media in the Classroom (TECH575)
Grades K-12 | 30 credit hours | Enroll Today
- READING/LANGUAGE ARTS: Teaching Phonemic Awareness and Phonics (RDLA157)
Grades PreK-3 | 45 credit hours | Enroll Today
- READING/LANGUAGE ARTS: Teaching Reading in the Content Areas (RDLA340)
Grades 3-12 | 30 credit hours | Enroll Today
- MATH: Understanding Numbers and Operations: Addition and Subtraction (MATH250)
Grades PreK-3 | 30 credit hours | Enroll Today
- INSTRUCTION: Teaching with Primary Sources from the Library of Congress (INST342)
Grades 3-12 | 45 credit hours | Enroll Today
PBS TeacherLine is the premier provider of high-quality, online professional development courses and services for K-12 educators. With more than 80 online, facilitated courses offered in reading and language arts, math, science, technology integration, instructional strategies/technology, and STEM – PBS TeacherLine helps educators invest in their career and in the success of their students.