Many children have a hard time with the transition from school and the schedule of school to home for the summer. Kids get used to seeing the same friends every day. They get used to a set classroom schedule. And then, suddenly, the sand beneath them shifts. Read the rest of the blog post from The Family Dinner Project which includes suggestions to implement for a helpful transition, even if your kids’ summer has already begun.
- Weekend Ed. Quote ~ July 31 July 31, 2020
- Welcome to GCU TEC-520 video made with VimeoCreate July 29, 2020
- Weekend Ed. Quote ~ July 24 July 24, 2020
- Weekend Ed. Quote ~ July 17 July 17, 2020
- Custom Curriculum Creation and Copyright July 16, 2020
Teague’s Tech Tricks
4OOPS Tech Tricks by Helen Teague
Tags to Posts
The 4OOPS Tech Tricks Blog by Helen Teague by Helen Teague, MEd. is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
Based on a work at 4oops.com.
Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at http://oops.bizland.com
This blog registered on Edubloggers Directory.....