Embracing change means looking forward to what will come next…viewing the future as a set of new possibilities, rather than something that forces us to adjust. It means making the most of living in a world of motion. We can no longer count on being taught or trained…
Douglas Thomas and John Seely Brown, A New Culture of Learning, Kindle loc 464/2399
- Weekend Ed. Quote ~ January 21 January 21, 2022
- EDP Cycle – Crowdsourcing the Beta Test! January 20, 2022
- Weekend Ed. Quote ~ January 14, 2022 January 14, 2022
- SQ4R – Learning Strategy for Adult Learning Andragogy January 10, 2022
- Weekend Ed. Quote~ January 7, 2022 January 7, 2022
Teague’s Tech Tricks
4OOPS Tech Tricks by Helen Teague
Tags to Posts
The 4OOPS Tech Tricks Blog by Helen Teague by Helen Teague, MEd. is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
Based on a work at 4oops.com.
Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at http://oops.bizland.com
This blog registered on Edubloggers Directory.....