Pokémon GO dominates social media; since July 6, it has been mentioned on Twitter 6.6 million times. At one point on Sunday night, 130,000 tweets about the game per minute (Source: Adweek). The huge popularity caused Nintendo’s stock to rise over 24.5 percent. The game is currently available in the U.S, Australia and New Zealand (Source: Variety).
- Weekend Ed. Quote ~ August 7 August 7, 2020
- Weekend Ed. Quote ~ July 31 July 31, 2020
- Welcome to GCU TEC-520 video made with VimeoCreate July 29, 2020
- Weekend Ed. Quote ~ July 24 July 24, 2020
- Weekend Ed. Quote ~ July 17 July 17, 2020
Teague’s Tech Tricks
4OOPS Tech Tricks by Helen Teague
Tags to Posts
The 4OOPS Tech Tricks Blog by Helen Teague by Helen Teague, MEd. is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
Based on a work at 4oops.com.
Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at http://oops.bizland.com
This blog registered on Edubloggers Directory.....