If you want kids to love reading, set up opportunities for kids to work together and with you around books. If you want them to be lifelong readers, work with them to encourage them to build reading into their daily life when away from school. If you want them to care about books, give them a chance to take on books that might be too hard for them. Give them ways to gain social rewards for using the knowledge that they gain from such reading. ~Tim Shanahan on Literacy, in this post
- Weekend Ed. Quote ~ August 23 August 23, 2019
- LinkedIn Learning: What I Learned Today August 20, 2019
- Here’s a some video trail advice for TEC-516 teacher learners August 19, 2019
- Weekend Ed. Quote ~ August 16 August 16, 2019
- Free Access to Calm App for K-12 teachers August 12, 2019
Teague’s Tech Tricks
4OOPS Tech Tricks by Helen Teague
Tags to Posts
The 4OOPS Tech Tricks Blog by Helen Teague by Helen Teague, MEd. is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
Based on a work at 4oops.com.
Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at http://oops.bizland.com
This blog registered on Edubloggers Directory.....