Learning a lot from talented educators in my webinar addressing the learning potential of simulations in blended learning for the Blended Learning Professional Group at James Cook University, Queensland. Just admiring the technology of clearly hearing each other with no delay from over 8548 miles between us. If you would like to have a customized version of this presentation delivered to your group, please contact me.
- Welcome to GCU TEC-520 video made with VimeoCreate July 29, 2020
- Weekend Ed. Quote ~ July 24 July 24, 2020
- Weekend Ed. Quote ~ July 17 July 17, 2020
- Custom Curriculum Creation and Copyright July 16, 2020
- Comet Neowise – STEM / STEAM in Real-time Current Events July 14, 2020
Teague’s Tech Tricks
4OOPS Tech Tricks by Helen Teague
Tags to Posts
The 4OOPS Tech Tricks Blog by Helen Teague by Helen Teague, MEd. is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
Based on a work at 4oops.com.
Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at http://oops.bizland.com
This blog registered on Edubloggers Directory.....