Our current research “Gifted students self-report of intergenerational mobile tech use via a digital storytelling construct” #PGCACU is in data analysis phase now. The data points to interesting findings! (Hint: Granny and PopPop heart mobes too!)
- Weekend Ed. Quote ~ May 3 May 3, 2019
- STEM/STEAM Curriculum Resource: Spotlight on the Library of Congress April 29, 2019
- Weekend Ed. Quote ~ April 26 April 26, 2019
- Apps, Hashtags, Podcasts, Padlets, Virtual Field Trips and more! April 22, 2019
- Weekend Ed. Quote ~ April 19 April 19, 2019
Teague’s Tech Tricks
4OOPS Tech Tricks by Helen Teague
Tags to Posts
The 4OOPS Tech Tricks Blog by Helen Teague by Helen Teague, MEd. is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
Based on a work at 4oops.com.
Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at http://oops.bizland.com
This blog registered on Edubloggers Directory.....