Apps, Hashtags, Podcasts, Padlets, Virtual Field Trips and more!
Investigative Research with the Pomodoro Technique, Part 2
Assignment Instructions Repost:
- Part 2: Deep Dive: Begin to explore the resources from the list below. This list is a collection of Podcasts, Padlets, Activities, Websites, Social Media, Ideas, Blogs, Links, Virtual Field Trips, Hashtags, Socials, APPS, Reviews— Bookmark/Collect/Note as you explore. Explore from the prospect of their possible integration to your present or future classroom.
- Part 2: Deep Dive
- Set a timer for 25 minutes. Explore the resources from the list
- When the timer sounds, take a 5-minute break, return to the assignment instructions and complete Part 3.
Resources in Part 2
1.Hashtags to Check-out (or find others to use in your instructional setting):
2. Engineering Design Padlet Samples:
3. Lesson Plans
Geocaching: How to Use It In Your Classroom: https://guides.lib.campbell.edu/geocaching
Geocaching: In and Out of the Classroom: http://www.angelachristopher.net/gps–geocaching-in-the-classroom.html
PBWorks Geocaching and GPS: http://roxannnys.pbworks.com/f/Geocaching%20Classroom%20Ideas.pdf
GPS and Geocaching in the Classroom by Burt Lo, ISTE: https://id.iste.org/docs/excerpts/GCACHE-excerpt.pdf
GPS and Geocaching in Physical Education, Lesson Plan: http://gk12.cs.ksu.edu/uploads/lesson_material/file/97/geocaching-lesson-plan.pdf
Drone Lesson Plans: Drone Curriculum: https://
edtechmagazine.com/k12/ article/2019/04/4-steps- create-effective-k-12-drone- curriculum
4. Videos Based on NSF Research:
Academic Conversations: https://resourcecenters2015.videohall.com/presentatio
5. Makerspace Activities: Using Makerspaces to Extent Curriculum-A Geology Project:
Review TES-Teach (formerly Blendspace): https://www.commonsense.org/education/website/tes-teach-with-blendspace
7. Virtual Field Trip to Outer Space: 360 view of the Lunar Reconnaissance Orbiter