Pokémon GO dominates social media; since July 6, it has been mentioned on Twitter 6.6 million times. At one point on Sunday night, 130,000 tweets about the game per minute (Source: Adweek). The huge popularity caused Nintendo’s stock to rise over 24.5 percent. The game is currently available in the U.S, Australia and New Zealand (Source: Variety).
- PBS Webinar: Create Fun & Interactive Learning Centers September 16, 2019
- Weekend Ed. Quote ~ September 13 September 13, 2019
- 9/11 – 2019 September 10, 2019
- Weekend Ed. Quote ~ September 6 September 7, 2019
- Level Up with PBS TeacherLine Fall Courses!! September 3, 2019
Teague’s Tech Tricks
4OOPS Tech Tricks by Helen Teague
Tags to Posts
The 4OOPS Tech Tricks Blog by Helen Teague by Helen Teague, MEd. is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
Based on a work at 4oops.com.
Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at http://oops.bizland.com
This blog registered on Edubloggers Directory.....