Learning then also shifts from being rigid and prescribed to more permeable and malleable as the learner embraces the uniqueness of who they are, what they are learning and why it is important the them in their particular situation of life
~Kroth, M., & Boverie, P. (2009).
- Fireflies Migration Event is Virtual this Year!!! Details Here June 1, 2020
- Support Documents for Blackboard Collab Ultra Session May 31, 2020
- Weekend Ed. Quote ~ May 29 May 29, 2020
- Memorial Day 2020 – A Time to Honor May 25, 2020
- Weekend Ed. Quote ~ May 22 May 22, 2020
Teague’s Tech Tricks
4OOPS Tech Tricks by Helen Teague
Tags to Posts
The 4OOPS Tech Tricks Blog by Helen Teague by Helen Teague, MEd. is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
Based on a work at 4oops.com.
Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at http://oops.bizland.com
This blog registered on Edubloggers Directory.....