Warmup Prompts Week of May 5
Let’s Celebrate Robots this week:
1. If you were a robot, and I knew but you didn’t, would you want me to tell you?
2. Guess in what year the word “robotics” was first used and give a reason for your prediction.
3. Read the the Three Laws of Robotics. Which one is unnecessary and why?
4. Was your prediction yesterday correct? Go here and find out! Are you surprised at the answer?
5. Read and finish the dialogue below (click on “More”) Add a line each for Wolowitz and Sheldon.