Many children have a hard time with the transition from school and the schedule of school to home for the summer. Kids get used to seeing the same friends every day. They get used to a set classroom schedule. And then, suddenly, the sand beneath them shifts. Read the rest of the blog post from The Family Dinner Project which includes suggestions to implement for a helpful transition, even if your kids’ summer has already begun.
- Weekend Ed. Quote ~ October 22 October 22, 2020
- Weekend Ed. Quote ~ October 15 October 15, 2020
- PBS Course in Digital Reading Begins Monday, October 12– Register Now! October 6, 2020
- Weekend Ed. Quote ~ October 2 October 2, 2020
- Weekend Ed. Quote ~ September 25 September 25, 2020
Teague’s Tech Tricks
4OOPS Tech Tricks by Helen Teague
Tags to Posts
The 4OOPS Tech Tricks Blog by Helen Teague by Helen Teague, MEd. is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
Based on a work at 4oops.com.
Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at http://oops.bizland.com
This blog registered on Edubloggers Directory.....