A Digital photo tech trick tip from Leslie Fisher for everyone taking pictures of fireworks. Here is the tip. Back up and frame the picture with your family watching them. They will probably be silhouetted and their back facing you as they watch, but, framing something in the picture of the firework looks really cool. Watching them from a great view. Frame it with the view!
- Weekend Ed. Quote ~ October 12 October 12, 2018
- Weekend Ed. Quote ~ October 5 October 5, 2018
- Up Close & Canvas: Link Checker October 2, 2018
- Weekend Ed. Quote ~ September 28 September 28, 2018
- Considering the concept of eBooks for younger learners September 26, 2018
Teague’s Tech Tricks
4OOPS Tech Tricks by Helen Teague
Tags to Posts
The 4OOPS Tech Tricks Blog by Helen Teague by Helen Teague, MEd. is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
Based on a work at 4oops.com.
Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at http://oops.bizland.com
This blog registered on Edubloggers Directory.....