A Digital photo tech trick tip from Leslie Fisher for everyone taking pictures of fireworks. Here is the tip. Back up and frame the picture with your family watching them. They will probably be silhouetted and their back facing you as they watch, but, framing something in the picture of the firework looks really cool. Watching them from a great view. Frame it with the view!
- Hispanic Heritage Month ~ Salute to Gil Coronado September 22, 2020
- Weekend Ed. Quote ~ September 18 September 18, 2020
- Happy Constitution Day 2020 September 17, 2020
- Thursday, September 17, 2020 is Constitution Day and Citizenship Day September 16, 2020
- Hispanice Heritage Month – September 15 – October 15, 2020 September 15, 2020
Teague’s Tech Tricks
4OOPS Tech Tricks by Helen Teague
Tags to Posts
The 4OOPS Tech Tricks Blog by Helen Teague by Helen Teague, MEd. is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
Based on a work at 4oops.com.
Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at http://oops.bizland.com
This blog registered on Edubloggers Directory.....