Pokémon GO dominates social media; since July 6, it has been mentioned on Twitter 6.6 million times. At one point on Sunday night, 130,000 tweets about the game per minute (Source: Adweek). The huge popularity caused Nintendo’s stock to rise over 24.5 percent. The game is currently available in the U.S, Australia and New Zealand (Source: Variety).
- The longer you hold on to things, the heavier they become November 13, 2023
- Weekend Ed. Quote ~ November 10 November 10, 2023
- Video Review of Constructivism and Constructionism November 6, 2023
- Word Clouds – More Uses for Constructivist Learning November 6, 2023
- Weekend Ed. Quote ~ November 3 November 3, 2023
Teague’s Tech Tricks
10Rep Learning ~~4OOPSTech Tricks by Helen Teague
Tags to Posts
The 4OOPS Tech Tricks Blog by Helen Teague by Helen Teague, EdD. is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
Based on a work at 4oops.com.
Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at http://oops.bizland.com
This blog registered on Edubloggers Directory.....