The innovative folks at Edorble have something fun to announce! There is a new alpha of Edorble WebVR, a cross-platform, browser-based multiplayer Edorble experience. Edorble WebVR works on Android, iOS, Mac, PC, Google Cardboard, Daydream, Oculus Rift, HTC Vive, and Gear VR. If curious to hear more, check out what you can in Edorble WebVR on their blog post announcing the launch. You can also just jump right in at https://edorble.com/webvr. Edorble will be building on this foundation in the weeks and months to come, and with participatory help from users, they will keep shaping it into something special for teachers and students around the world.
- Support Documents for Blackboard Collab Ultra Session May 31, 2020
- Weekend Ed. Quote ~ May 29 May 29, 2020
- Memorial Day 2020 – A Time to Honor May 25, 2020
- Weekend Ed. Quote ~ May 22 May 22, 2020
- Perspective is All In How You Frame Your Experience May 21, 2020
Teague’s Tech Tricks
4OOPS Tech Tricks by Helen Teague
Tags to Posts
The 4OOPS Tech Tricks Blog by Helen Teague by Helen Teague, MEd. is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
Based on a work at 4oops.com.
Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at http://oops.bizland.com
This blog registered on Edubloggers Directory.....