Learning a lot from talented educators in my webinar addressing the learning potential of simulations in blended learning for the Blended Learning Professional Group at James Cook University, Queensland. Just admiring the technology of clearly hearing each other with no delay from over 8548 miles between us. If you would like to have a customized version of this presentation delivered to your group, please contact me.
- Weekend Ed. Quote ~ May 3 May 3, 2019
- STEM/STEAM Curriculum Resource: Spotlight on the Library of Congress April 29, 2019
- Weekend Ed. Quote ~ April 26 April 26, 2019
- Apps, Hashtags, Podcasts, Padlets, Virtual Field Trips and more! April 22, 2019
- Weekend Ed. Quote ~ April 19 April 19, 2019
Teague’s Tech Tricks
4OOPS Tech Tricks by Helen Teague
Tags to Posts
The 4OOPS Tech Tricks Blog by Helen Teague by Helen Teague, MEd. is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
Based on a work at 4oops.com.
Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at http://oops.bizland.com
This blog registered on Edubloggers Directory.....