Embracing change means looking forward to what will come next…viewing the future as a set of new possibilities, rather than something that forces us to adjust. It means making the most of living in a world of motion. We can no longer count on being taught or trained…
Douglas Thomas and John Seely Brown, A New Culture of Learning, Kindle loc 464/2399
- Math, Science, and the Engineering Design Process October 21, 2019
- Weekend Ed. Quote ~ October 18 October 18, 2019
- Protected: Bright Ideas ~ Best Practices for Engaging Lifelong Readers October 16, 2019
- Weekend Ed. Quote ~ October 11 October 11, 2019
- Nerd Research Minute: Video Games Before Bedtime October 9, 2019
Teague’s Tech Tricks
4OOPS Tech Tricks by Helen Teague
Tags to Posts
The 4OOPS Tech Tricks Blog by Helen Teague by Helen Teague, MEd. is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
Based on a work at 4oops.com.
Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at http://oops.bizland.com
This blog registered on Edubloggers Directory.....