The World Digital Library is a cooperative project of the Library of Congress, the United Nations Educational Scientific and Cultural Organization (UNESCO), and partner libraries, archives, and educational and cultural institutions from the United States and around the world. The project brings together rare and unique materials including books, journals, manuscripts, maps, prints and photographs, films, and sound recordings that tell the story of the world’s cultures. Content can be displayed in seven languages and curator videos deliver context and commentary for some items.
- Weekend Ed. Quote ~ September 29 September 29, 2023
- Happy Weekend! September 22, 2023
- Weekend Ed. Quote ~ September 22 September 22, 2023
- Weekend Ed. Quote ~ September 15 September 15, 2023
- SQ4R Study Strategy Tackles Class Resource Reading September 14, 2023
Teague’s Tech Tricks
10Rep Learning ~~4OOPSTech Tricks by Helen Teague
Tags to Posts
The 4OOPS Tech Tricks Blog by Helen Teague by Helen Teague, EdD. is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
Based on a work at 4oops.com.
Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at http://oops.bizland.com
This blog registered on Edubloggers Directory.....