7 Resources To Get Your Tech On
PBS is a great resource and this post, “7 Resources To Get Your Tech On” from the Mind/Shift blog highlights a number of their best resources. The grade range spans Grades 2 – 12, with a focus on Grades 6 – 12. Several also include professional development opportunities available online to help with a specific resource. What are the resources?
* How to Make an Interactive Timeline
* Technology and You
* How to Make a Prezi
* The Art of Creative Coding
* Engaging Students in Lecture and Labs
* Teaching Civic Engagement Using Social Media
* Changing Students Lives Through Tech
To access these materials you will need to join PBS (which is free).
There are also many additional resources available on the PBS website.