Learning then also shifts from being rigid and prescribed to more permeable and malleable as the learner embraces the uniqueness of who they are, what they are learning and why it is important the them in their particular situation of life
~Kroth, M., & Boverie, P. (2009).
- Weekend Ed. Quote ~ October 15 October 15, 2020
- PBS Course in Digital Reading Begins Monday, October 12– Register Now! October 6, 2020
- Weekend Ed. Quote ~ October 2 October 2, 2020
- Weekend Ed. Quote ~ September 25 September 25, 2020
- Protected: Collaboration Station with ThinkLink September 23, 2020
Teague’s Tech Tricks
4OOPS Tech Tricks by Helen Teague
Tags to Posts
The 4OOPS Tech Tricks Blog by Helen Teague by Helen Teague, MEd. is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
Based on a work at 4oops.com.
Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at http://oops.bizland.com
This blog registered on Edubloggers Directory.....