Learning then also shifts from being rigid and prescribed to more permeable and malleable as the learner embraces the uniqueness of who they are, what they are learning and why it is important the them in their particular situation of life
~Kroth, M., & Boverie, P. (2009).
- CUNE607 STEM / STEAM Leadership Begins Today June 29, 2020
- Weekend Ed. Quote ~ June 26 June 26, 2020
- Weekend Ed. Quote ~ June 19 June 19, 2020
- PD Sessions: Memoir Icebreaker with Classroom Integration Ideas June 15, 2020
- Weekend Ed. Quote ~ June 12 June 11, 2020
Teague’s Tech Tricks
4OOPS Tech Tricks by Helen Teague
Tags to Posts
The 4OOPS Tech Tricks Blog by Helen Teague by Helen Teague, MEd. is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
Based on a work at 4oops.com.
Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at http://oops.bizland.com
This blog registered on Edubloggers Directory.....