Learning then also shifts from being rigid and prescribed to more permeable and malleable as the learner embraces the uniqueness of who they are, what they are learning and why it is important the them in their particular situation of life
~Kroth, M., & Boverie, P. (2009).
- Math, Science, and the Engineering Design Process October 21, 2019
- Weekend Ed. Quote ~ October 18 October 18, 2019
- Protected: Bright Ideas ~ Best Practices for Engaging Lifelong Readers October 16, 2019
- Weekend Ed. Quote ~ October 11 October 11, 2019
- Nerd Research Minute: Video Games Before Bedtime October 9, 2019
Teague’s Tech Tricks
4OOPS Tech Tricks by Helen Teague
Tags to Posts
The 4OOPS Tech Tricks Blog by Helen Teague by Helen Teague, MEd. is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
Based on a work at 4oops.com.
Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at http://oops.bizland.com
This blog registered on Edubloggers Directory.....