Learning then also shifts from being rigid and prescribed to more permeable and malleable as the learner embraces the uniqueness of who they are, what they are learning and why it is important the them in their particular situation of life
~Kroth, M., & Boverie, P. (2009).
- Weekend Ed. Quote: May 24 in Honor of Memorial Day May 24, 2019
- TPaCK for Newbies May 5, 2019
- Weekend Ed. Quote ~ May 3 May 3, 2019
- STEM/STEAM Curriculum Resource: Spotlight on the Library of Congress April 29, 2019
- Weekend Ed. Quote ~ April 26 April 26, 2019
Teague’s Tech Tricks
4OOPS Tech Tricks by Helen Teague
Tags to Posts
The 4OOPS Tech Tricks Blog by Helen Teague by Helen Teague, MEd. is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
Based on a work at 4oops.com.
Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at http://oops.bizland.com
This blog registered on Edubloggers Directory.....